The former building of a wine and vodka factory, owned by a wealthy Baku merchant, hereditary honorary citizen of the city Nikolai Alekseevich Terentyev.
The building was built on the corner of Islam Safarli (former Vorontsovskaya) street, 40 and Shamsi Badalbayli (former Bondarnaya) street in 1883. The author of the project was the civil engineer Nikolai August von der Nonne (16.06.1835 – 13.08.1908). The building was one of the few successful examples of industrial construction in the residential part of the city. Unfortunately, in connection with the creation of the park in the early 2000s, the architectural monument was demolished.